All candidates must meet the following criteria prior to considering any of the positions we have available.
The atmosphere and culture of our business is defined by our business philosophies.
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Must demonstrate tremendous initiative in identifying and exceeding client needs
- Must have exceptional follow-through skills and be well organized
- Should have excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide range of clients
- Must demonstrate strong leadership abilities
Senior Sales Consultant
We are a marketing and sales consulting firm and are seeking 1 Senior Sales Consultants with 3+ years experience in a similar role at a marketing/sales agency or in a corporate marketing/communications environment.
Selected candidate must have a proven track record of developing strategic marketing plans that generate measurable results. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, English, sales, communications or related area.
The position requires someone with a broad marketing or advertising generalist background with the ability to both conceptualize a marketing or advertising strategy and execute on it independently. Selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Driving the growth of both international and domestic new-business sales and transactions by preparing the team to effectively qualifying opportunities, conducting presentations, and close the initial sale.
- Delivering client pitches, both in face and via telephone
- Conducting market research
- Tight management company prospect pipeline to ensure accurate revenue forecasting
- Actively participate in the sales cycle to bring leadership as needed.
- Oversight of leads and pipeline management in our proprietary CRM system
The selected candidate will be responsible for both generating new clients (in collaboration with others on the team) and handling client work generated by management.
Desired Experience & Skills
Candidates with strong marketing planning experience will be given special consideration.
Senior Copy Writer
C-Level Global is seeking a Copywriter to work with our tech department, clients, and management. The copywriter would work within a growing team telling compelling product and service stories in the form of web and print media. This role’s primary objectives are to help optimize current copy, manage company blog and social media avenues, and help launch successful campaigns.
Some specific responsibilities include:
- Producing copy and for ads, banners, headlines
- Converting current copy to be more creative, thought-provoking, sales oriented and highly converting
- Collaborating closely with our team and clients to ensure successful messaging.
Desired Experience & Skills
- 3 – 5 years of copy writing experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Excellent typing and computer skills, especially in MS Office and similar programs
- The natural ability to create innovative, and inspiring headlines and content for internal and client projects
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Able to communicate effectively with colleagues at various levels within our organization
- Strong planning, organization, and presentation skills
Entry Level Business Development Analyst
We are seeking a professional for an entry level position as a Business Development Analyst. Experience in a similar role at a marketing/sales agency or in a corporate marketing/communications environment is preferred, but will consider others.
- Dialing potential targets on behalf of C-Level clients in order to pass a live call to a Business Development Executive.
- Each BDA is expected to place between 80 and 100 phone calls a day.
- Of those calls the BDA is expected to pass 7 to 10 live, viable candidates to a BDE.
- Conducting ongoing research and updating of C-Level’s target call lists.
- Research includes, but is not limited to asking questions of Executive Assistants, switchboard operators, making queries in the target companies web site, LinkedIn, Google, Jigsaw, Manta, Businessweek.com, and other online resources.
- Develop phone freaking skills in order to find potential targets within target company directories.
- Continually analyze call lists to insure that the information is updated, accurate, and not duplicated across call lists.
- Documenting all calls made in the appropriate spreadsheets, whether those calls were made by the BDA or the BDE.
- Recording the comments of the BDE following a live conversation in the appropriate activity report.
- Work as a support to the Business Development Coordinator.
- Gain an understanding of Salesforce.com.
- Send confirmation emails of set meetings.
- Leave VM confirmations of set meetings.