What has many colors, many faces, is faster than the speed of light, stronger than one million horses, can make a business successful and is under estimated by the majority of business leaders today?
What is social media and why should a business leader, much less business associates give a hoot about it today? The answer is simple but hardly believed. Simply put in five words, “social media makes business money”. The only catch is you “have to have a social media strategy that fits your business, budget and buyers and you must build a scalable process that you track and follow up on consistently”. Since your business is already supposed to be doing this for all of your other marketing and sales efforts, then this shouldn’t be a problem (sarcasm intended…). The facts are that it is a severe problem for too many business leaders today. Hence, you have the explanation of why most business leaders are in the dark ages regarding social media. To solve this critical problem, there is the Renaissance Methodology, which strengthens business leader’s abilities to understand web presence and how social media works as a cog in the universe of web presence. This methodology addresses the need for a unified strategy to grow revenues and bridges the gap between strategy and implementation. Processes are established and rolled out to the people with metrics on all mission-critical activities. Businesses transform and solve the social media development simultaneously. R+E+NxAISS(A+N+C)E=$
Studies indicate close to 90% of today’s business leaders are in the dark when it comes to how to grow business using web presence and social media.
USA Today published news in September 2013 for the top growth companies and there is no irony that all of these companies are using social media effectively within a web presence strategy.
Forbes published in June 2013 an article on some of America’s Fastest Growing Companies and again, there is no irony that over 90% of these companies are using social media effectively within a web presence strategy.
The answer to why social media is important to business leaders and their people is simple but there are two problems with comprehending the answer of how social media makes money for business leaders today.
First, (No belief in the facts – “the world is flat” mentality) The fact that social media makes business money, is not believed by many business leaders today because they think their “specific business niche is different than anything else and the buyers of this niche offering does not use social media”. In short, denial & ignorance is the first challenge.
Second, (Cant build & execute a plan – “lost in a maze”) Studies indicate that only a little over 10% of business leaders understand social media today, leaving the vast majority of nearly 90% of todays business leaders in the dark when it comes to how to build a strategy and implement and operational process involving web presence and revenue growth. In short, they lack capabilities and capacity to get the job done.
Amazing Statistics on Social Media
- Social media has overtaken porn as the #1 online activity
- The 2nd most active spot people go to for news is the Internet, with 21% of Gallup respondents using the Internet for news on current events which beats out print media and lagging behind only to television
- The Google+ user base has expanded 33% from June 2012 to March 2013, placing it as the 2nd largest social network in the world
- The fastest growing demographic on Twitter is the 55–64 year age bracket.
- 189 million people are of Facebook’s users are ‘mobile only’
- YouTube reaches more U.S. adults aged 18–34 than any cable network in the world
- Every second 2 new members join LinkedIn around the world
- LinkedIn has a lower percentage of active users than Pinterest, Google+, Twitter and Facebook
- 93% of marketing people use social media for business today
- 25% of smartphone owners ages 18–44 say they wont let their phone out of their sight and rely upon it for many daily tasks
- Even though 62% of marketers blog or plan to blog in 2013, only 9% of US marketing companies employ a full-time blogger
- 55% of Americans 45-54 have a profile on a social networking site
- In just 2 years, the number of people accessing the Internet with their mobile phone has rose 60% to 818.4 million
So…what can business leaders do to grow revenues and profits more aggressively and be recognized as a profit leader in their niche?
The answer involves 4 phases:
- Changing internal mindsets and behaviors on selling
- Better understanding and identification of buyers
- Build a scalable process to better embrace buyers
- Roll out the process and vest people to results
No need for eye rolling, these four phases obviously have a lot of detail and time (blood, sweat, money and tears) that must be invested in order to be successful. Plan for about a yearlong process for the first three phases and you might be in phase four in under a year. Executive buy-in is mandatory and once achieved, prepare for internal resistance and get internal champions indoctrinated early on to grow the energy level and collaboration for this effort. Innovation is being born.
To grow revenues and profits, business leaders need a guide through the complicated maze standing between 6S and failure in the marketplace. There are many things to balance in business, such as, the strategy, web presence, social media, market trends, customer demands, personnel challenges, cash flow issues and more.
Renaissance Methodology helps companies grow by leveraging what exist already; the people, resources, technology and overall organizational capacity to increase the power of social media for branding and thought leadership. This is methodology for organizing all of the mission critical activities and functions within a business into a single revenue growth strategy.
Ultimately, this methodology aligns and empowers your strategy and tactics with feasible operational plans to get revenue from social media. Results are measured every step of the way and the solutions for each company implementing the Renaissance Methodology is customized to each companies individual market niche as well as the specific business and people nuances.
Renaissance works with business leaders and their people to build web presence strategies and social media plans that create and close new business opportunities. The results are greater time and more shared services to support selling. Areas Renaissance impacts the web for businesses include:
- Gain executive buy-in and help strategy development
- Web presence design and build
- Social media marketing strategies that execute in the real world
- Professional content development (articles, videos, info graphics, etc.
- Social media network profile optimization and management
- Social media technology consulting and execution
- Design & development for programs & turn-key solutions
- Build two-way communication solutions from executives to the frontline
- Performance analysis & reporting
- Building processes that are vested and work with the people
- Reverse engineering process solutions with customer satisfaction in mind
- Integration of processes with the people
Put Renaissance Methodology to work with your company. Start the conversation today and see how easy it is to open up new paths of revenue and profit growth for your business.
Implementing and managing a successful social media plan does not have to be daunting and cost people their jobs because of missed quotas. There is a better way.
A path to get business growing is found with this solution, R+E+NxAISS(A+N+C). Successful social media selling requires proper planning, execution, and management by experts who are aligned with the business’s strategy so a way to build a scalable business process for growth is mandatory. This is a complex solution to create for any leader.
C-Level Marketing and Sales Consulting deploys the Renaissance Methodology to help evolve businesses to the next paradigm. Business leaders can contact C-Level Marketing and Sales Consulting about planning, implementing, and running a comprehensive social media-marketing plan. Customized for their people and specific business niche. Renaissance will get not just your web presence but also your entire business on a lucrative path.
It is surprising just how much untapped potential businesses have that goes to waste because of closed minds. Leaders can change the way their businesses run with innovative processes measuring what people need to do to grow the customer base.
Don’t be in the 90% of business leaders who are in the dark with social media and their entire web presence. Take action today to make your business double tomorrow.
Learn more about Renaissance Methodology