Our Process is Customized for Your Business—Providing Solutions that Directly Affect Your Bottom Line
What does the C-Level process entail? It helps you both obtain more opportunities to sell and close the deal. The process helps accelerate the performance of all pieces of the revenue growth equation—helping you achieve both domestic and global goals. C-Level will re-engineer your entire marketing and sales process, working from the top down. Finally, we deliver assistance with interim management while transitioning your organization for these future growth plans. This is our Renaissance System.
Just as the world achieved enlightenment coming from Europe in the 1700s from the Renaissance movement, so does the business world today with this business model philosophy for marketing and sales efforts. R+E+N(AISS+A+N+C)E = $$ This formula represents the philosophy and process that we utilize to evolve a business into a modern, organic revenue growth machine. The focus is on the people involved in revenue growth–both the company’s employees, and the company’s target audience. Getting all the people on the same page and vested with the company’s key objectives is an integral part of the Renaissance philosophy. Renaissance brings businesses out of the dark ages exposes these fires to a new age of marketing and sales strategies. In short, cold calling and or networking, to find warm to hot leads is great, but only through branding and establishing thought leadership can a company sustain real revenue growth for the long term. This comes from making a leadership commitment to work smarter and not harder by evolving with the times and allowing the people involved the chance to vest in success.
Five Ways C-Level Connects with Senior Leadership to Create Driver Goals
- Strategize cost-effective methods of leveraging capacity and resources with multiple buyer touch points.
- Educate and transform staff, partners and associates within the organization—aligning the plan for gaining market share.
- Discuss the need for web presence, promotion, collateral development, social media, inbound and outbound calling efforts and other capture strategies to bolster current and past marketing efforts.
- Identify exact buyers and key influencers and regularly update the CRM with industry-specific information.
- Plan for tracking, follow-up, reporting and future development efforts necessary to determine if goals are met.
Five Steps to Transform Your Business
- Consultation – First, the C-Level team will introduce ourselves and help you understand the process. Then together we hold a discussion of your business goals and objectives. If the mutual decision is made to continue working together, our team may begin defining your revenue growth needs and scheduling a plan for future steps.
- Deeper Dive Discussion – We meet with the business leaders and drill down to the cause of your struggles and your ultimate desires for change. This allows us to identify the scope of the project and schedule a 2 – 4 week intensive evaluation.
- Evaluation and Review– This is an evaluation of your current strategies, processes, resources and people to design your Renaissance solution.
- Deploy Customized Renaissance Plan – Using our proprietary systems, C-Level repairs your organization’s areas of weakness and create an innovative and aggressive selling process that is customized for your firm. This results in impressive and sustainable revenue growth.
- Continuous Metrics Review & CIP – If you desire, we will set you up with ongoing coaching and training—maximizing the results of your company’s growth potential. This type of continued focus on success metrics, communication and reporting shows you how big of a difference the process can make on your bottom line.
Types of Business That May Wish to Contact C-Level Global Consulting
- Organizations That Need to Grow Revenue – Our process can help bolster sales growth with new or existing products and services in both new and emerging markets. We often assist in growing market share as demanded by shareholders or board members.
- Businesses Working Through Restructuration – Turnaround and restructuring situations are an excellent opportunity to capture momentum and execute the Renaissance philosophy.
- Firms That Require Re-engineering of People or Process – Whether the problem is people or the process, the most important step is fixing the issues that are the core of the situation. We work with the vision of leadership and bridge the gap between marketing and sales.
- Companies Facing Merger or Acquisition – M&A situations are ideal for C-Level to deploy the Renaissance philosophy. During M&A, developing the perfect executive strategy is vital.
- Venture Capital or Private Equity Firms – These types of organizations need the Renaissance business philosophy to grow themselves and build the portfolio of companies they manage. Our process provides sustainable solutions that can be scaled up and down as required.